THE DREAM OF X AND OTHER FANTASTIC VISIONS: THE COLLECTED FICTION OF WILLIAM HOPE HODGSON volume 5 by William Hope Hodgson. San Francisco, CA; Night Shade Books; 2009. 1st edition hardcover.
The fifth volume of our Collected Fiction of William Hope Hodgson.
* Introduction by Ross E. Lockhart,
* The Valley of Lost Children,
* Date 1965: Modern Warfare,
* My House Shall Be Called the House of Prayer,
* Judge Barclay's Wife,
* The Getting Even of Tommy Dodd,
* Sea Horses,
* How the Honourable Billy Darrell Raised the Wind,
* The Getting Even of 'Parson' Guyles,
* The Friendship of Monsieur Jeynois,
* The Inn of the Black Crow,
* What Happened in the Thunderbolt,
* How Sir Jerrold Treyn Dealt with the Dutch in Caunston Cove,
* Jem Binney and the Safe at Lockwood Hall,
* Diamond Cut Diamond with a Vengeance,
* Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani,
* The Room of Fear,
* The Promise,
* Captain Dang,
* Captain Dan Danblasten,
* The Ghost Pirates,
* Carnacki, the Ghost Finder,
* The Dream of X,
* Senator Sandy Mac Ghee,
* The Last Word in Mysteries,
* The Dumpley Acrostics,
* An Adventure of the Deep Waters,
* Captain Gunbolt Charity and the Painted Lady,
* The Storm,
* The Crew of the Lancing,
* The Raft,
* R.M.S. "Empress of Australia",
* A Note on the Texts.
Illustrations by Jason Van Hollander.
Fine without dj as issued.